Josh Bezoni says, "It’s BioTrust’s mission each year to empower more than one million individuals world-wide to improve their nutrition, reduce body fat levels, increase performance, and positively transform their health through our informative articles, inspiring community, and our all-natural line of premium, scientifically-backed nutrition products."
Josh Bezoni adds, “What’s more, through your continued support, the BioTrust family (that includes you!) is able to positively affect the lives of millions more through our work with top-rated charities by donating a significant portion of every dollar we earn to help supply nutritious food, clean water and improved medical services to families in need, both domestically and abroad. In fact, for every order that is placed on our web site we provide a meal for a hungry child.”
On behalf of their loyal customers, BioTrust Co-Founders Josh Bezoni and Joel Marion have donated over $673,000 to Make-A-Wish® to date. What’s more, BioTrust was named the #1 contributor to Make-A-Wish Central & South Texas in 2013, and more recently, BioTrust was recognized with the 2014 Make-A-Wish Corporate Partnership Award.
Overall, Josh and Joel have had the honor of helping fund more than 84 wishes for children with life-threatening medical conditions through their alliance with Make-A-Wish.
Josh Bezoni and Joel Marion are also very passionate about eliminating childhood hunger in America. That’s why they’ve teamed up with Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry® program. To date, BioTrust has provided over 1 MILLION meals to hungry children.
Josh Bezoni And Joel Marion’s Recent Charitable Efforts Through BioTrust Nutrition (August 2012 – December 2013):
Here are some additional highlights of our efforts to help give back and make this world a better place:
- August 2013 - Joel Marion and Josh Bezoni once again team up with the Make-A-Wish Foundation by donating $21,000, providing the funds to grant the wishes of five children. [Read More]
- December 2013 - BioTrust Co-Founders Josh Bezoni and Joel Marion donate over $18,000 to help purchase over 1,000 toys for Craig Ballantyne’s annual Toys for Tots Toy Drive in Denver, Colorado. Together, the goal of $100,000 raised was achieved, which more than doubled the $50,000 raised in 2012. [Read More]
- November 2013 - Josh Bezoni and Joel Marion contribute $12,384 worth of BioTrust premium, scientifically-backed supplements to Food Bank of the Rockies.
- March 2013 - Joel Marion and Josh Bezoni team up with Water.org to provide life-long clean drinking water and sanitation to an entire village in Africa, literally saving the lives of hundreds of children and ensuring a much higher quality of life overall. [Read More]
- December 2013 - BioTrust Co-Founders Josh Bezoni and Joel Marion donate $10,000 to the Williams Syndrome Association, which strives to enrich the lives of individuals and families affected by Williams Syndrome. 100% of all donations go to support groundbreaking research, provide national conventions, camps, scholarships, adult programming, regional events, and so much more. [Read More]
- December 2012 - In commemoration of the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School, Joel Marion and Josh Bezoni donate 40,000 meals to needy and hungry children, women, and men during the holiday season.
- December 2012 - In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, BioTrust Co-Founders Josh Bezoni and Joel Marion donate $5,000 to five different families who suffered devastating effects from the historical storm. [Read More]
- November 2012 - Joel Marion and Josh Bezoni team up with the Make-A-Wish Foundation to grant the Wish of Wish Kid Jennifer (11), who suffers from Ewing’s sacrcoma (a rare form of bone cancer). Jennifer’s Wish is to go to Disney with her family. [Read More]
- [Read More] December 2013 - Josh Bezoni and Joel Marion team up with Make-A-Wish® to grant its 16th Wish in the 2013 calendar year. Co-Founder Josh Bezoni joins Wish Kid Allan, as he gets his Wish of visiting his the studio of the creator of his favorite video game. Kingsisle Entertainment, creator of Wizard 101, even created Allan as an actual character in the game!
- September 2013 - Joel Marion and Josh Bezoni donate $4,000 to Mikey Oliveri, who was born with Muscular Dystrophy and is desperate need of raising funds to enlist the help of the experts at the MAYO Clinic. With Joel and Josh’s help, Mikey has surpassed his fund-raising goals and will be able to get the medical attention he needs.
- June 2013 - Josh Bezoni and Joel Marion donate over $4,000 in supplements and logo t-shirts to the Thunder Baseball League (Broomfield, CO), a youth baseball organization founded on promoting good character and developing young players’ skills. All donations were part of the leauge’s second annual Susan G Komen baseball tournament, with proceeds going to the Susan G Komen for the Cure Foundation, the most widely known, largest, and best-funded breast cancer organization in the US.
- November 2013 - BioTrust Co-Founders Joel Marion and Josh Bezoni donate $3,215 to help young baby Chase Borden, who had to have brain surgery immediately after being born, and his family afford proper medical and travel expenses.
- August 2013 - Josh Bezoni and Joel Marion donate $2,700 to the Multiple Sclerosis Fitness Challenge (MSFC). This donation covered the entire costs for three personal trainers and MS patients to take part in this organization’s inaugural event. It is the goal of the MSFC to partner with gyms across the country and provide certified fitness professionals to people with MS in an effort to educate and train them in the benefits of fitness in winning the battle against this devastating and incurable disease.
- September 2013 - Joel Marion and Josh Bezoni donate over $1,500 in products to Love146.org for their charity race event. Love146.org is an organization dedicated to tackling the challenge of ending worldwide child trafficking and exploitation. The donations will be shared with participants taking part in the event.
- May 2013 - Josh Bezoni and Joel Marion contribute $1,500 to the American Red Cross in an effort to assist the victims of the tragic Oklahoma tornadoes.
- December 2013 - Josh Bezoni and Joel Marion donate $1,000 to First Descents. This Denver-based organization offers young adults with cancer fighters and cancer survivors a free outdoor adventure, which is designed to empower them to climb, paddle, and surf beyond their diagnoses, defy their cancer, reclaim their lives, and connect with others doing the same.
- November 2013 - BioTrust Co-Founders Josh Bezoni and Joel Marion contribute $1,000 to an employee who suffers from prostate cancer. The donation will go toward alternative cancer procedure options.
- December 2013 - Josh Bezoni and Joel Marion sponsor ($500) one member of Team BioTrust to participate in the Peidmont Athletes for Ultimate Air Trampoline & Tumbling organization.